Canine Giardia Test Kit
Easy to use, Fast, Accurate, Inexpensive, and Reliable! Get peace of mind knowing that your Dog(s) are clean or get proactive with treatment if they are not! So easy to do!
Test for less when you buy the 10-count in bulk!
Make sure to select "10 tests" under the quantity dropdown.
- Save 8% when you buy (2) two
- Save 12% when you buy (3) three
- Save 15% when you buy (4) four or more
Interpretation of the test is very straightforward and is described in the additional tabs provided. No Analyzer is needed.
No refrigeration required, AND 12-month shelf life!
- Rapid, early results. Reliable results in 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results.
- Easy to interpret. Simple-to-understand results with no complex interpretation needed,
- Super easy! No analyzer is required!
- Now available in 1, 2, and 10 counts!
- Please, note this is a fecal test.
*This product is a screening tool only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If the result is positive please consult with your vet.
What is Giardia?
Giardiasis is caused due to parasite infection that spreads through contaminated water and food. It causes diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pain, and fatigue. It can be cured using medication in a few weeks. In some cases, the patient gets better without any medical attention.
How do these simple tests work?
Giardia Ag Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Giardia antigen in dog’s or cats’ feces or vomit
Assay Time: 5-10 min
Sample: Feces or vomit
Giardia Ag Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When the sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough Giardia antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of the Giardia antigen in the sample.
- Collect feces or vomit with the swab stick from dogs’ or cat’s cloaca or on the ground.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
-Gradually drip 3 drops of the mixture into the sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. The result after 10 minutes is considered invalid.
I own a doggie daycare, boarding & training facility. We require our clients to show a negative Giardia test result at least once a year in order to keep everyone healthy and happy. We are now able to offer these tests as an additional service thanks to Canine P4. We mark them up in price allowing us to increase profits while simultaneously saving our clients a trip to the vet, costing them more money. The tests are simple to use so all of my employees can do them. Mike at Canine P4 took time out of his day to do a video call answering any questions I had before I placed my order. Customer service is exceptional and shipping was fast.
So excited to have found these tests and this company. Looking forward to many orders for years to come. Thanks a million!
Easy to use
I have quicker results and save a lot of money vs going to the vet.
With a big litter this saved me tons of money and time doing at home vs the vet. Super easy to use w great directions.
Easy to use to see if your dog has Giardia!! I will keep using this product!!!!