CRP (Inflammation) test for dogs
Test C-Reactive Protein (CRP) for Less!
CRP is the easiest general health test for dogs! No analyzer is required, simply draw blood, process the blood into serum, and place it into the test cartridge. And 10 minutes later you have the result! A CRP test for dogs that is so easy to use!
Buy in Bulk and Save! See Details Below.
*Please note a centrifuge is required.
No refrigeration is required, AND 12-month shelf life!
- Rapid, early results. Reliable results in 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results. CRP is the best way to keep track of general health, or monitor the efficacy of treatment.
- Easy to interpret. Simple semi quantitative results with no complex interpretation needed! Interpretation Card Included!
- Super easy! No machine is required, simply draw blood, spin into serum, and place it into the test kit. And 10 minutes later you have the result!
- Available in 1, 2, or 10 counts for every breeder's needs!
*Please note, a small amount of blood (<1mL) is required from the animal for testing, as well as a centrifuge to produce serum.
No Additional Trips to the Vet: Save Time and Money with at-Home Dog CRP (C-Reactive Protein) Tests for Dogs
Our CRP test for dogs is fast, efficient, and easy to use. Most importantly, it can be used to test at home!
Why Test CRP?
C-Reactive Protein increases with acute trauma or infection, making it a fantastic general health test serving as a screening test for many different afflictions including; parvo, pyometra and many more.
If a dog has elevated CRP levels the chance for pregnancy complications or missed breedings increase significantly.
If your dog is dealing with any kind of inflammation or infection, CRP will be elevated and this test will catch it, allowing you to properly treat the issue.
We recommend using CRP as a pre-breeding screening. Before the scheduled breeding date, run a Total Canine Care CRP test to make sure the dog is healthy to breed. If the results come back normal, go ahead with the breeding! But if the results come back elevated (meaning the dog is under some kind of stress) take her to the vet for further testing and avoid disaster.
What exactly is CRP?
Included in your purchase
- CRP Test Strips
- Test Buffer
- 2ml Centrifuge Tube
- Canine CRP Interpretation Card
- CRP Test Booklet
- 1cc Blood draw Syringe
How to Use
Check out the Total Canine Care Manual for step by step instructions!
Buy more and Save!
Even bigger savings when you buy the 10 ct in bulk! Make sure to select "10 tests" under the Quantity dropdown.
- Save 8% when you buy (2) two
- Save 12% when you buy (3) three
- Save 15% when you buy (4) four or more
Great for screening prior to breeding to insure your female is fit for pregancey!