Canine Heartworm (Dirofilaria Immitis) Rapid Antigen Test - 10 Test Kit
Easy to use, Fast, Accurate, Inexpensive, and Reliable!
Superfast same day shipping! No Analyzer needed!
How do these simple tests work?
The heartworm test detects antigens specific to heartworm. Use just a few drops of serum. So Easy and Fast!
- Super fast shipping!
Our heartworm tests have a 12-month shelf life at room temperature.
Rapid, Early Results
With reliable results in 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results to indicate the presence of heartworm and get your pet to the vet.
Easy to Interpret
Simple-to-understand results, with no complex interpretation needed:
Backed by MRDS Service and Support
- Same level of customer support you’re accustomed to receiving
- Available in 10-test kits
- Centrifuge a small amount of dog’s blood sample to get serum or plasma
- Dilute the whole blood sample 1:1 with the provided assay buffer. It is suggested to use serum to increase detection sensitivity
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally
- Gradually drip 2-3 drops of sample serum into the sample hole.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.