Cube Vet Total Bile Acids Test Kits.
Bile acids are compounds that are produced in the liver and accumulated in the gall bladder. They facilitate the digestion of food, notably fat. After food is consumed, a signal is sent to the gall bladder to forward bile acids into the small intestine. There they are mixed with the food and break down fats into smaller particles, making for easier absorption.
Eurolyser’s Total Bile Acids assay was specifically developed to effectively determine if the liver is working properly, to identify the liver disease, and to monitor response to treatment. The assay is based on the principle that a healthy liver can “recycle” bile acids, while a damaged or defective liver cannot.
Just of a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet Total Bile Acids Testing!
- 16 or 6 Total Bile Acids Test Kits available!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 3:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level Total Bile Acids testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional Total Bile Acids normal range chart to evaluate your Dog's health!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
So easy to run your Total Bile Acids Testing! Take a look!