Cube Vet cCRP Test Kits.
*May require up to a 6 week lead time
C-reactive protein (CRP) is an acute-phase protein. The serum level of CRP rises significantly in animals that suffer from different types of infection or inflammation, correlating with the degree and activity of the causative disease. Measurements of serum CRP are used to aid the evaluation of the inflammation associated with infection, tissue damage, and other clinical disorders.
Increased levels of CRP were described in dogs that suffered from pneumonia, pyometra, pancreatitis, parvovirus infection, or traumatism. Dogs with an increased number of leukocytes had significantly higher CRP levels than dogs with noninflammatory leukograms. Increased CRP levels were also found in dogs with arthritis, thrombophlebitis, or proctitis. Moreover, they were observed in dogs infected with Bordetella bronchiseptica or Ehrlichia Canis. This in-vitro test kit is designed to measure canine CRP in serum and plasma.
See all the options for the Cube Vet professional Canine and Equine testing system!
The recommended sample material is canine serum, canine heparinized plasma, or canine EDTA plasma. Sample stability testing showed that canine CRP (in serum) was stable for 14 days
at 2 – 8 °C.
Just of a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet cCRP Testing!
- 16 or 6 Progesterone Test Kits available!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level progesterone testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional Progesterone Reading chart to know just when to breed!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
So easy to run your cCRP Testing! Take a look!