V200 V200 Progesterone Test Kit (10ct)
NEW SUPER LOW PRICING! All shipments are packed in insulated boxes with high-tech cool packs to ensure your product!
Progesterone (P4) is an androgen produced by the corpus luteum of bitches. Normally present in low doses until ovulation, levels of progesterone start to climb around the time of the LH (luteinizing hormone) peak. Thus, the production of progesterone by the follicle begins prior to ovulation at the end of proestrus and reaches increased levels in peripheral blood plasma at the time of ovulation.
Classic subjective indicators (vaginal discharge/bleeding, acceptance of males) are hardly reliable in determining the current fertility. In addition, approximately one-third of bitches have a variable fertile period. The measurement of canine progesterone is useful in evaluating the status of ovarian and liver functions and it enables accurately pinpointing the ideal fertility period.
V200 canine Progesterone 10 test kit was specifically designed for veterinarians and dog breeders, who want to monitor progesterone levels in female dogs in order to determine the perfect time to breed.
Just a few of the benefits of a v200 Progesterone test!
- Stocked, shipped, with ongoing tech support from our facilities in Wisconsin!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- Easy to use clinical level progesterone testing.
- Professional Results in 15 minutes.
- South Korean Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Built-in Professional Progesterone interpretation ranges printed with each test!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
*Only available to U.S customers
Great product, arrived quickly still chilled. They work perfectly! Best machine I’ve had and I’ve had several
Great products easy to use and very reliable
Works great everytime!!
Great tests. Worked great for breeding and reverse progesterone testing