Cube Vet Progesterone Test Kits.
Progesterone (P4) is an androgen produced by the corpus luteum of bitches. Normally present in low doses until ovulation, levels of progesterone start to climb around the time of the LH (luteinizing hormone) peak. Thus, the production of progesterone by the follicle begins prior to ovulation at the end of proestrus and reaches increased levels in peripheral blood plasma at the time of ovulation.
Classic subjective indicators (vaginal discharge/bleeding, acceptance of males) are hardly reliable in determining the current fertility. In addition, approximately one-third of bitches have a variable fertile period. The measurement of canine progesterone is useful in evaluating the status of ovarian and liver functions and it enables accurately pinpointing the ideal fertility period.
Eurolyser’s canine Progesterone VET test kit was specifically designed for veterinarians and dog breeders, who want to monitor progesterone levels in female dogs in order to determine the perfect time to breed. See all the options for the Cube Vet professional Canine and Equine testing system!
- 16 or 6 Progesterone Test Kits available!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 3:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level progesterone testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional Progesterone Reading chart to know just when to breed!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
Love the cube vet machine and progesterone tests!! Super easy to do too!