Cube Vet Progesterone Test Kit for Dogs
This Cube Vet progesterone test kit here needs the Cube Vet analyzer to run and is specific to the state-of-the-art Cube Vet analyzer shown here.
The hormone progesterone (P4) is an androgen produced by the corpus luteum of bitches. Normally present in low doses until ovulation occurs, levels of progesterone start to climb around the time of the LH (luteinizing hormone) peak. Thus, the production of progesterone by the follicle begins prior to ovulation at the end of the proestrus and reaches increased levels in peripheral blood plasma at the time of ovulation.
To evaluate the top five dog progesterone testing machines check out our very popular blog page here! CanineP4.com offers many easy to use Dog progesterone test kits that run on our state-of-the-art systems! Check out all of our Progesterone testing systems for dogs here!
*Test kits on average have 6 months of usability prior to the expiration. Minimum of 3 months.
Classic subjective heat cycle indicators (vaginal discharge/bleeding, acceptance of males) are hardly reliable in determining the current fertility. In addition, approximately one-third of bitches hold a variable fertile period. The measurement of canine progesterone is useful in evaluating the status of ovarian and liver functions and it enables accurately pinpointing the ideal fertile period.
Eurolyser’s Canine Progesterone Test Kit was specifically designed for veterinarians and dog breeders, who want to monitor progesterone levels in female dogs in order to determine the perfect time to breed. See all the options for cube vet professional canine and equine testing systems.
Benefits of using Progesterone Tests Kit for Dogs - Cube Vet
- For natural breeding: Diminished risk of developing urinary or reproductive tract infections from repeated unsuccessful breeding attempts.
- Minimize mistiming of mating and potentially improve the likelihood of a successful pregnancy.
- Helps to ensure timely use of expensive chilled semen or frozen semen for AI breeders.
- 16 or 6 Progesterone Test Kit available!
- Easy to use clinical level progesterone testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional Progesterone Reading chart to know just when to breed!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
*Test kits on average have 6 months of usability prior to the expiration.
Tests are easy to run and accurate
Best product ever never have missed always big litters
I have had great success with these progesterone tests!
Totally love this machine!!!