Cube Vet Fibrinogen Test Kits.
For use with Equine samples
*May require up to 6 weeks lead time.
The fibrinogen test is intended for the quantitative determination of the protein concentration. High levels are generally associated with cardiovascular diseases.
The parameter may be elevated due to any form of inflammation, as Fibrinogen is an acute-phase protein (similar to CRP). Low levels, on the other hand, can indicate a systemic activation of the clotting system – consumption of clotting factors is then faster than synthesis.
The fibrinogen antibody interacts with the fibrinogen in the plasma forming immune complexes. The immune complexes cause an increase in light scattering, which correlates with the concentration of plasma fibrinogen.
*Requires up to 6 weeks of lead time
- 16 or 6 Fibrinogen Test Kits available!
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
- Kit comes with an average expiration of 6 months, with a minimum of 3 months.
Citrated- or lithium-heparin plasma is required for this assay.
Immediately after collection, centrifuge samples and remove plasma from cells.
This is an immunoturbidimetric assay measured at 340 nm.
0 – 8 g/l (0 – 800 mg/dl) (LOT dependent)
The Test takes approx. 8 minutes to finish.