Cube Vet T4 Test Kits.
*May require up to a 6 week lead time
Single test kit for canine, feline, bovine, and equine species!
Thyroxin (T4) is formed in the thyroid and released into the bloodstream, passing a complex regulating mechanism. Thyroxin is bound to several carrier proteins such as albumin, pre-albumin, and other specific binding proteins. Thyroid diseases with abnormal hormone concentrations mainly affect older animals.
Increased – or decreased, respectively – concentration levels of thyroid hormones such as Thyroxin (T4) lead towards numerous organic disorders. Thyroid hyperfunction effect mainly cats, whereas thyroid hypofunction affects all species.
See all the options for the Cube Vet professional Canine and Equine testing system!
Just a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet T4 Testing!
- 16 or 6 T4 Test Kits available!
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level T4 testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional T4 normal range chart to evaluate your Dog's health!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
- Kit comes with an average expiration of 6 months, with a minimum of 3 months.
So easy to run your T4 Testing! Take a look!
easy to use, easy to read, very fast
Shipping as always is super fast! I have an occasional hypothyroid dog in my breeding program. It's nice to be able to screen everyone in house and find which dogs I need to have rechecked by my vet instead of hauling everyone in every year. Saves a lot of time and money.