Cube Vet T4 Test Kits.
Thyroxin (T4) is formed in the thyroid and released into the bloodstream, passing a complex regulating mechanism. Thyroxin is bound to several carrier proteins such as albumin, pre-albumin, and other specific binding proteins. Thyroid diseases with abnormal hormone concentrations mainly affect older animals.
Increased – or decreased, respectively – concentration levels of thyroid hormones such as Thyroxin (T4) lead towards numerous organic disorders. Thyroid hyperfunction effect mainly cats, whereas thyroid hypofunction affects all species.
Just a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet T4 Testing!
- 16 or 6 T4 Test Kits available!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 3:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level T4 testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional T4 normal range chart to evaluate your Dog's health!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
So easy to run your T4 Testing! Take a look!
Shipping as always is super fast! I have an occasional hypothyroid dog in my breeding program. It's nice to be able to screen everyone in house and find which dogs I need to have rechecked by my vet instead of hauling everyone in every year. Saves a lot of time and money.