Cube Vet GLDH Test Kits.
Single test kit for canine, feline, and equine species!
The glutamate dehydrogenase (GLDH) test measures the liver-specific enzyme GLDH, which is primarily found in the mitochondria of centrolobular hepatocytes. GLDH particularly increases in hypoxic conditions of the liver, as well as in cases of acute hepatic necrosis.
An increased release of GLDH from hepatocytes can further be observed in e.g. inflammatory, neoplastic, or infectious diseases of the liver, as well as in all disorders leading to liver cell degeneration.
*Requires up to 6 weeks of lead time.
- 16 or 6 count GLDH Test Kits available!
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.