Blood Tube/Vacutainer Rocker and Mixer
Looking for a sturdy, multipurpose blood/sample rocker and mixer? This is the product for you!
A blood rocker continually mixes tubes, which is a required step with using any vacutainers containing chemical additives. Place your lithium, silica, or other blood tube immediately after drawing blood on the rocker for at least 2 minutes to ensure appropriate mixture homogeneity and accuracy of your resulting test!
Mixing by hand can be a challenge as it takes a sustained and consistent hand, and if done incorrectly the sample may become compromised, not to mention the time it takes.
Treat your samples with care the easy way! The blood tube and vacutainer rocker conveniently and efficiently mixes your samples with a gentle rocking motion, ensuring a perfect mix every time! Say goodbye to damaged samples and mixing by hand.
- Sturdy Metal Build, built to last, plus a 6 - month warranty!
- Spacious, including room for up to (8) 3ml Vacutainers, allowing you to test at volume!
- Keeps whole blood fresh longer, with the use of anticoagulant tubes.
- Multipurpose - great for all sample times including blood and urine.
- Rocking the blood sample gently ensures an even mix, making your testing that much more accurate.
- Perfect professional addition to your growing business.
Appropriate mixing is crucial to accuracy, don’t let your laboratory or testing setup go without one! A staple in any laboratory or testing facility.
- 5 rollers, can fit up to 8 standard vacutainer or sample tubes at a time
- Tiny 6 watt power usage
- Dimensions: 6.7 lbs., 6x10x4.5 high