Canine Heartworm (Dirofilaria Immitis) Rapid Antigen Test - 10 Test Kit
Easy to use, Fast, Accurate, Inexpensive, and Reliable!
Superfast same day shipping! No Analyzer needed!
How do these simple tests work?
*Please note, a small amount of blood is required from the animal for testing
The heartworm test detects antigens specific to heartworm. Use just a few drops of serum. So Easy and Fast!
- Super fast shipping!
Our heartworm tests have a 12-month shelf life at room temperature.
Rapid, Early Results
With reliable results in 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results to indicate the presence of heartworm and get your pet to the vet.
Easy to Interpret
Simple-to-understand results, with no complex interpretation needed:
Backed by MRDS Service and Support
- Same level of customer support you’re accustomed to receiving
- Available in 10-test kits
- Centrifuge a small amount of dog’s blood sample to get serum or plasma
- Dilute the whole blood sample 1:1 with the provided assay buffer. It is suggested to use serum to increase detection sensitivity
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally
- Gradually drip 2-3 drops of sample serum into the sample hole.
The kit can be stored at room temperature (2-30°C). The test kit is stable through the expiration date (18 months) marked on the foil pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. Do not store the test kit in direct sunlight.