Parvo Test Kit Canine Rapid Antigen Test Kit
The Parvo Test Kit is Easy to use, Fast, Accurate, Inexpensive, and Reliable! Call 844-673-7378. Get peace of mind knowing that your Dog(s) are clean or get proactive with treatment if they are not! So easy to do!
Easy testing for less when you buy the 10-count in bulk!
Make sure to select "10 tests" under the quantity dropdown.
- Save 8% when you buy (2) two
- Save 12% when you buy (3) three
- Save 15% when you buy (4) four or more
Choose between fecal, or vomit samples. Interpretation of the test is very straightforward and is described in the additional tabs provided. No Analyzer is needed.
The Parvo Test kit is a fecal or vomit sample, no blood is required. A 75uL pipettor is recommended but not required.
No refrigeration is required, AND 12-month shelf life!
- Rapid, early results. Reliable results in 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results.
- Easy to interpret. Simple to understand results with no complex interpretation needed.
- Now available in 1, 2, and 10 counts!
What does canine parvovirus cause?
- The major symptoms associated with the intestinal form of a canine parvovirus infection include: The intestinal form of CPV affects the body's ability to absorb nutrients, and an affected animal will quickly become dehydrated and weak from lack of protein and fluid absorption. The wet tissue of the mouth and eyes may become noticeably red, and the heart may beat too rapidly. Hospitalization may be required. The Parvo Test kit will help you keep your dogs healthy and give you peace of mind.
How does it work?
Parvovirus antigen Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window, with an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When the sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow through the surface of the test strip. If there is enough toxoplasma antigen in the sample, a visible T-band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result.
Using the provided cotton swab, thoroughly coat the swab in feces from the animal’s anus or from recent excrement
• Insert the swab into the assay buffer tube to mix the fecal sample with the buffer
• Rotate the swab and lift up and down inside the buffer liquid to release the sample
• Remove swab and discard. Place the cap back on the buffer tube and mix by gentle inversion.
• Remove the test cartridge from the foil and place it on the table horizontally
• With the provided disposable pipette, add 3 drops of the mixture to the sample hole marked “S” or 75uL via a mechanical pipette
• Wait 10 minutes and then interpret the C and T lines.
• If positive result, consult with your vet for further testing
Easy to use and good price. We're a rescue and when we need to test for parvo it's NOW so having these kits is a must. Will purchase from here again for sure.
I ordered 2 and it’s so useful when you’re in a pinch and need a result without an appointment that’ll cost you so so so much more. Great price, great product!
Thank you for sending the parvo test on time. I had bought some from Walmart and they were suppose to be here on Feb . 17, 2023. I just got them today. Thanks to your tests I was able to keep my pet safe after her vet visit. She is now negative. I will use you again in the future. Thank you again