Parvo Test Kit Canine Rapid Antigen Test Kit
The Parvo Test Kit is Easy to use, Fast, Accurate, Inexpensive, and Reliable! Call 844-673-7378. Proactively screening for Parvovirus can help catch a problem before it's a big issue. So easy to do!
Check out all the VERIFIED CanineP4 CUSTOMER Reviews Below! Now available in 1, 2, and 10 counts for Your convenience!
Easy testing for less when you buy the 10-count in bulk!
Make sure to select "10 tests" under the quantity dropdown.
- Save 8% when you buy (2) two
- Save 12% when you buy (3) three
- Save 15% when you buy (4) four or more
Choose between fecal, or vomit samples. Interpretation of the test is very straightforward and is described in the additional tabs provided. No Analyzer is needed.
The Parvo Test kit is a fecal or vomit sample, no blood is required. A 75uL pipettor is recommended but not required.
No refrigeration is required, AND a 12-month shelf life!
- Rapid, early results. Reliable results In 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results.
- Easy to interpret. Simple to understand results with no complex interpretation needed.
- Same-Day Shipping (order by 1 PM CS) Your shipment is Tracked, Monitored, and Insured! With Professional full-time Support Technicians available! Phone, Email, and Chat!
- What does parvo poop look like in general?
What does canine parvovirus cause?
- The major symptoms associated with the intestinal form of a canine parvovirus infection include: The intestinal form of CPV affects the body's ability to absorb nutrients, and an affected animal will quickly become dehydrated and weak from lack of protein and fluid absorption. The wet tissue of the mouth and eyes may become noticeably red, and the heart may beat too rapidly. Hospitalization may be required. The Parvo Test kit will help you keep your dogs healthy and give you peace of mind.
How does it work?
Parvovirus antigen Rapid Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window, with an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When the sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow through the surface of the test strip. If there is enough toxoplasma antigen in the sample, a visible T-band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result.
Using the provided cotton swab, thoroughly coat the swab in feces from the animal’s anus or from recent excrement
• Insert the swab into the assay buffer tube to mix the fecal sample with the buffer
• Rotate the swab and lift up and down inside the buffer liquid to release the sample
• Remove swab and discard. Place the cap back on the buffer tube and mix by gentle inversion.
• Remove the test cartridge from the foil and place it on the table horizontally
• With the provided disposable pipette, add 3 drops of the mixture to the sample hole marked “S” or 75uL via a mechanical pipette
• Wait 10 minutes and then interpret the C and T lines.
• If positive result, consult with your vet for further testing
fast and easy
Thank you Tasha for your kind words! Please let us know how we can help you!
MR Diagnostic Services / CanineP4
After moving to a new property we found out the hard way previous owners had a case of parvo, after loosing 4 puppies from a litter I now test all my puppies with this quick test before they go to their new homes giving the new owners peace of mind that they are getting healthy puppies. Thank you Caninep4 for offering this test
Had trouble with the website but phoned the company and they helped me order over the phone. Costumer service was great and received my order very quickly.