Dog Urine Test Strips (Cats too) MongGo Q Semi-Automatic Analyzer, 14 Parameter Test with PRINTER AND 100 TESTS. A simple and easy way to interpret tests, urinalysis is key to getting an even better overview of your pet's health.
Fast Same Day Shipping from our US warehouse! No waiting for weeks and months to get your unit. CanineP4 covers the warranty directly so you are covered from start to finish with professional ordering and support!
Use dog urine test strips in the MongGo Q Portable Urine Analyzer Catch problems before they become huge with this simple and easy-to-interpret test.
Then proactively contact your Vet to take care of the problem early! Be proactive with your dog's health, a healthy mother will have healthier litters!
Here are the tests you will run on one dog urine test strip:
Leukoyctes (white blood cells, that can suggest infection)
- Nitrites (UTI, urinary tract infections)
- Protein (abnormal kidney function)
- pH (a measure of acidity in the urine, a good pH is essential to good health)
- Blood cells (may indicate infection, blood disorders, kidney disease, or cancer)
- Specific Gravity (a measure of hydration and urine density)
- Ketones (diabetic ketoacidosis, keto diets)
- Glucose (sweet-smelling urine may have glucose present, can indicate diabetes)
- Vitamin C
- Calcium Ion (kidney impairment or stones,
- Urobilirubin and Bilirubin (liver impairment)
- Creatinine (kidney function)
- Microalbumin (early kidney disease)
The bundle comes with an attached thermal printer with no setup required, the analyzer, 100 test strips, and urine sample cups.
Check out just how easy it is to run a test!
Both the printer and the analyzer have rechargeable batteries and can be plugged into the wall. Take your testing on the go!
The thermal printer will automatically print out results, and any flagged test parameters can be viewed easily in the chart to see their concentrations.
ALL YOU NEED IS 15mL OF YOUR DOG'S FRESH URINE
*This analyzer is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Use as a screening tool, and follow up with your vet should any problems or flagged results arise*
Nice, compact…can’t wait to put it to work.