Veterinary Oxygen Concentrator is great for respiratory support of newborn Puppies.
Gasping puppies need oxygen, and they need it now. Oxygen can increase the survival rate of a purple/gray hypoxic puppy by 40%.
Oxygen Concentrator, suitable for providing a healthier environment for newborn puppies in an incubator as well as gasping puppies!
Just turn it on, attach the provided tubing, choose the flow rate from 30% to 90%, (performance validated in-house for actual oxygen rate), and route to your incubator!
- Adjustable flow rate from 30% to 90%. 1L/minute at 90% purity, 2L/minute at 75%, 3L/m at 55%, 4L/m at 45%, 5L/m at 30% (Normal air = 21% O2 concentration)
Tested in-house, we guarantee this product works.
- Can be used with an incubator, routed to a respirator mask for treatments, or by itself.
- Also can be used to treat difficulty breathing, congestive heart failure, fluid buildup, post-surgery, and hypoxia.
- Intelligent timer provides an auto shutoff once the set time is reached (15 minute increments up to 2 hours)
- Tracks usage time in an easy-to-find hour logger
- Simultaneous air negative ionizer setting