Canine Giardia Test Kit (10ct)
Easy to use, Fast, Accurate, Inexpensive, and Reliable! Get peace of mind knowing that your Dog(s) are clean or get proactive with treatment if they are not! So easy to do!
Test for less when you buy in bulk!
- Save 8% when you buy (2) two
- Save 12% when you buy (3) three
- Save 15% when you buy (4) four or more
Interpretation of the test is very straightforward and is described in the additional tabs provided. No Analyzer needed.
No refrigeration required, AND 12-month shelf life!
- Rapid, early results. Reliable results in 8-10 minutes, you will get immediate test results.
- Easy to interpret. Simple to understand results with no complex interpretation needed,
- Super easy! No machine is required!
*This product is a screening tool only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If the result is positive please consult with your vet.
Please note: this is vomit or fecal test, and not a serum
What is Giardia?
Giardiasis is caused due to parasite infection that spreads through contaminated water and food. It causes diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite, pain, and fatigue. It can be cured using medication in a few weeks. In some cases, the patient gets better without any medical attention.
How do these simple tests work?
Giardia Ag Test is a sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of Giardia antigen in dog’s or cats’ feces or vomit
Assay Time: 5-10 min
Sample: Feces or vomit
Giardia Ag Test is based on sandwich lateral flow immunochromatographic assay. The test device has a testing window. The testing window has an invisible T (test) zone and C (control) zone. When the sample is applied into the sample hole on the device, the liquid will laterally flow on the surface of the test strip. If there is enough Giardia antigen in the sample, a visible T band will appear. The C band should always appear after a sample is applied, indicating a valid result. By this means, the device can accurately indicate the presence of the Giardia antigen in the sample.
- Collect feces or vomit with the swab stick from dogs’ or cat’s cloaca or on the ground.
- Insert the wet swab into the provided assay buffer tube. Agitate it to assure good sample extraction.
- Take out the cassette from the foil pouch and place it horizontally.
-Gradually drip 2-3 drops of the mixture into the sample hole “S”.
- Interpret the result in 5-10 minutes. The result after 10 minutes is considered invalid.
I received my tests only a couple of days after ordering. The test is simple to use, easy to read, and accurate. ☺️
My vet charges $ 78 per fecal test -- great savings using these test kits.
So tired of fighting the unknown. This product will help me decide what to treat for.
I'm so glad to see this new giardia test kit available at CanineP4.com. I can show my test results to the vet and get medicine in my hands from the vet for my puppies quicker than waiting for the vet to send his test out to the lab and waiting 24-36 hours for his results to come back.