Cube Vet Lipase Test Kits.
*May require up to a 6 week lead time
Single test kit for canine, feline, and equine species!
Starting in April 2022, Lipase kits no longer require two separate sample volumes of 5 and 20uL. The sample volume of 20uL will now cover the entire range.
This assay is using the lipase enzymatic method DGGR, which is well known as a high-sensitive and specific method for the detection of pancreatitis in animals.
It is a highly effective biomarker and has shown a >95% concordant by comparison with tissue and species-specific quantitative immunoassay.
The combination of colipase and bile acid makes the reaction specific for pancreatic lipase without the interference of esterases and lipolytic enzymes.
The measured absorbance is proportional to the lipase activity in the sample.
Just a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet Lipase Testing!
- 16 or 6 Lipase Test Kits available!
- Test kits have on average 6 months of usability prior to the expiration
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level Lipase testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
So easy to run your Lipase Testing! Take a look!