Cube Vet Lipase Test Kits.
This assay is using the lipase enzymatic method DGGR, which is well known as a high-sensitive and specific method for the detection of pancreatitis in animals.
It is a highly effective biomarker and has shown a >95% concordant by comparison with tissue and species-specific quantitative immunoassay.
The combination of colipase and bile acid makes the reaction specific for pancreatic lipase without the interference of esterases and lipolytic enzymes.
The measured absorbance is proportional to the lipase activity in the sample.
Just of a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet Lipase Testing!
- 16 or 6 Lipase Test Kits available!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 3:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level Lipase testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Free Professional Lipase normal range chart to evaluate your Dog's health!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
So easy to run your Lipase Testing! Take a look!