Cube Vet Lactate Test Kit
Single test kit for canine, feline, and equine species!
*May require up to 6 weeks lead time.
In the face of anaerobic metabolism, lactate is synthesized from pyruvate. Muscle tissue is the predominant source of lactate production.
Increased lactate concentration is a sensitive indicator for a significant metabolic disturbance. Possible reasons are hypoxia and hypoperfusion.
Diseases associated with increased lactate concentration are i.e. hypovolemic shock, local hypoperfusion (i.e. intestinal ischemia in the face of ileus, aortic-thromboembolism), hypoxia, anemia, or sepsis.
In racehorses, lactate is used to either check performance ability or i.e. exclude latent myopathy.
*Requires up to 6 weeks of lead time.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
- (16) or (6) ct kits are available.
- Kit comes with an average expiration of 6 months, with a minimum of 3 months.