Cube Vet Lactate Test Kit
Single test kit for canine, feline, and equine species!
In the face of anaerobic metabolism, lactate is synthesized from pyruvate. Muscle tissue is the predominant source of lactate production.
Increased lactate concentration is a sensitive indicator for a significant metabolic disturbance. Possible reasons are hypoxia and hypoperfusion.
Diseases associated with increased lactate concentration are i.e. hypovolemic shock, local hypoperfusion (i.e. intestinal ischemia in the face of ileus, aortic-thromboembolism), hypoxia, anemia, or sepsis.
In racehorses, lactate is used to either check performance ability or i.e. exclude latent myopathy.
*Requires up to 6 weeks of lead time.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
- (16) or (6) ct kits are available.