Cube Vet Veterinary SDMA Kit
Single test kit for canine AND feline species!
*May require up to a 6 week lead time
Symmetric dimethylarginine (SDMA) is a methylated arginine amino acid. SDMA is derived from intranuclear methylation of L-arginine residues and is released into the cytoplasm after proteolysis.
SDMA is correlating with glomerular filtration rate (GFR). On average, SDMA increases in chronic kidney disease (CKD) with 30 to 40% loss of kidney function. Creatinine, however, does not increase until 75% of kidney function is lost. SDMA is therefore an earlier diagnostic tool than Creatinine or Cystatin C.
Just a few of the great benefits of the Cube Vet SDMA Testing!
- 16 or 6 SDMA Test Kits are available!
- Kit comes with an average expiration of 6 months, with a minimum of 3 months.
- Same-day shipping when you order by 1:00 PM (Central time)
- Easy to use clinical level SDMA testing.
- Professional results in less than 8 minutes.
- Austrian Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.
Homogeneous, immunoturbidimetric test.
Measurement range: 7.5 – 100 µg/dl
The test takes approximately 8 minutes.
Use 40ul of fresh serum or lithium heparin plasma.