Dog urine test (Cats too) Semi-Automatic Analyzer, 14 Parameter Test with Printer and Tests. A simple and easy way to interpret tests, urinalysis is key to getting an even better overview of your pet's health.
Catch problems before they become huge with this simple and easy-to-interpret test.
Then proactively contact your Vet to take care of the problem early! Be proactive with your dog's health, a healthy mother will have healthier litters!
Here are the tests you that will run on one test strip:
Leukoyctes (white blood cells, can suggest infection)
- Nitrites (UTI, urinary tract infections)
- Protein (abnormal kidney function)
- pH (a measure of acidity in the urine, a good pH is essential to good health)
- Blood cells (may indicate infection, blood disorders, kidney disease, or cancer)
- Specific Gravity (a measure of hydration and of urine density)
- Ketones (diabetic ketoacidosis, keto diets)
- Glucose (sweet-smelling urine may have glucose present, can indicate diabetes)
- Vitamin C
- Calcium Ion (kidney impairment or stones,
- Urobilirubin and Bilirubin (liver impairment)
- Creatinine (kidney function)
- Microalbumin (early kidney disease)
The bundle comes with an attached thermal printer with no setup required, the analyzer, 100 test strips, and urine sample cups.
Check out just how easy it is to run a test!
Both the printer and the analyzer have rechargeable batteries and can be plugged into the wall. Take your testing on the go!
The thermal printer will automatically print out results, and any flagged test parameters can be viewed easily in the chart to see their concentrations.
ALL YOU NEED IS 15mL OF YOUR DOG'S FRESH URINE
*This analyzer is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. Use as a screening tool, and follow up with your vet should any problems or flagged results arise*