Dog Urine Test Strips for Dogs! Mongo Q 14 Parameters!
Dog Urine Test Strips For use with Mongo Q Urinalysis analyzer. 14 parameter tests, including leucocytes, nitrite, urobilinogen, protein, pH, blood, specific gravity, ketones, bilirubine, glucose, vitamin C, calcium, creatinine, and microalbumin.
Dog Urine Test Strips go with the Mongo Q Urinalysis Analyser here!
Fantastic screening tool for your pet, stud, or reproductive female!
Dog Urine Test Strips and the Mongo Q Urinalysis Analyzer are stocked and shipped from our US location in Wisconsin. Same-day shipping if ordered before 1:30 PM CST. Call 844-673-7378 for additional information.
A Great way to monitor your dog's health at home with just a urine sample! These dog urine test strips work ONLY with the Mongo Q Urinalysis Analyzer. They can not be used without the analyzer!
Here are the tests you will run on one dog urine test strip:
Leukocytes (white blood cells, that can suggest infection)
- Nitrites (UTI, urinary tract infections)
- Protein (abnormal kidney function)
- pH (a measure of acidity in the urine, a good pH is essential to good health)
- Blood cells (may indicate infection, blood disorders, kidney disease, or cancer)
- Specific Gravity (a measure of hydration and urine density)
- Ketones (diabetic ketoacidosis, keto diets)
- Glucose (sweet-smelling urine may have glucose present, can indicate diabetes)
- Vitamin C
- Calcium Ion (kidney impairment or stones,
- Urobilirubin and Bilirubin (liver impairment)
- Creatinine (kidney function)
- Microalbumin (early kidney disease)
For monitoring only! Make sure you talk to your vet about any abnormal results!