Vcheck V200-V2400 cCortisol Test Kit (10ct)
Pre Ordered cCortisol 10 test kit ships in about a week to ensure a long expiration date! Order ahead or let us know and we can put you on a standing order for quick shipping when you need them!
Quantitative Measurement of Cortisol in Canine Serum
Vcheck V200-V2400 cCortisol is an in vitro diagnostic test kit for the in-clinic, quantitative measurement of cortisol concentration in canine serum, the hormone marker for Cushing’s disease and Addison’s disease. Cortisol is a steroid hormone in a glucocorticoid hormone group that is important in the regulation of metabolism. Cortisol is excreted in the adrenal glands in response to stress or low blood sugar concentrations. The Vcheck cCortisol can be used to assist in the monitoring of cortisol-related diseases.
To diagnose or evaluate the treatment response of hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing’s disease) or hypoadrenocorticism (Addison’s disease) due to elevated cortisol levels • To provide long-term treatment monitoring with Vcheck V200-V2400 cCortisol after the initial diagnosis of hyperadrenocorticism/hypoadrenocorticism. Bionote Data Sheet for the cCortisol Test
See how easy it is to run a cCortisol!
Benefits of a Vcheck V200-V2400 cCortisol test!
- Stocked, shipped, with ongoing tech support from our facilities in Wisconsin!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- The cCortisol 10 test kit ships in about a week to ensure a long expiration date!
- Easy to use clinical level progesterone testing.
- Professional Results in 20 minutes.
- South Korean Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Built-in Professional Progesterone interpretation ranges printed with each test!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.