Vcheck V200-V2400 CRP 10 Test Kit
Shipping (Please note)
Pre Ordered CRP 10 test kit ships in about a week to ensure a long expiration date! Order ahead or let us know and we can put you on a standing order for quick shipping when you need them!
Test to Check for C-Reactive Protein in Dogs
The Vcheck V200-V2400 C-Reactive Protein (CRP) normally exists at a very low concentration in healthy dogs. After an inflammatory stimulation such as infection, trauma, or illness, the CRP can increase in just 4 hours. Testing at the onset of an inflammatory stimulation can guide critical, proper treatment in canine care. The Vcheck cCRP is a valuable test that provides a real-time inflammatory marker. The ability to have follow-up results can indicate the canine’s condition, helping determine recovery or if further treatments are necessary.
To confirm the presence of underlying inflammation • To monitor response to therapy • To monitor post-operative effects and recovery. Bionote Data Sheet for the CRP Test
See how easy it is to run a CRP!
Benefits of a Vcheck V200-V2400 CRP test!
- Stocked, shipped, with ongoing tech support from our facilities in Wisconsin!
- Test kits have a 1-year expiration date.
- The CRP 5 test kit ships in about a week to ensure a long expiration date!
- Easy to use clinical level progesterone testing.
- Professional Results in 5 minutes.
- South Korean Engineered with the highest accuracy and precision!
- Built-in Professional Progesterone interpretation ranges printed with each test!
- All Tests shipped iced in insulated boxes.
- Customer Technical Support.